Sunday, December 11, 2011

Goodbyes and hellos

Last night was the student media banquet, and it was absolutely amazing. It was fun and sad at the same time. Seeing all of my friends, co-workers and I having a blast made me realize how much I'm really going to miss everyone next semester. It's going to be so weird not being around these people for the next few months, and it's even weirder to think that I won't see some of them after this week because they either graduate in December or in May.

Last night showed me after we all worked our butts off and often times felt like we were going to die from over-working ourselves, we can still have a good time. I'm going to miss everyone, but a new adventure is awaiting me. In less than a month I will be on new soil.

After all of the hugs last night and saying some of my last goodbyes, it finally started hitting me, but I'm ready. I am so ready for this new adventure in my life to start. I finally get to see the world and I've never been more excited. So January, please get here faster. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment