Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Bobbili what?

Wednesday- April 4

I woke up this morning with this realization: I have exactly one month left in this beautiful city. One month. ONE. Where did all of the time go? What happened to my past three months? I cannot grasp how fast time is moving, and I know there's nothing I can do about it. So all I can do is enjoy this time that I have left. I'm not ready to come home yet. Maybe that moment will hit me soon, but I'm just not ready to leave this place. 

The best way I can put it is like this: If I could keep my family here and have Kory and my friends fly here, I would be the happiest chica. The only reason I want to go home is because of the people I love and care about. I have loved every second of being here. It's my dream come true. 

This morning I had Italian class and then decided to skip my Genius of Florence class to hang out with my family.

During the afternoon we went to the Pitti Palace where the Bobbili Gardens are located. They were absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy that I was able to experience it with my family. Here's a glimpse at what we got to see: 





-view from behind the palace-


-the palace from behind-




















After the gardens we went back to their apartment where I cooked them dinner again. I cooked pancetta pasta, which is extremely delicious. I was surprised again at the fact Jonathan liked it, which made me happy. 

The rest of the evening we hung out at the apartment, and I spent the night because we had an early train for Rome the next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment